Schlagwörter: Deutsche Unternehmen, Industrie, Tainan
Do you have experience in the vehicle industry?
An Austrian company contacted me. They are hiring in Tainan, because they are moving their production from Thailand to Taiwan.
The company is called Belassi. They produce Jetski watercrafts.
The reasons for their move to Taiwan: They expect to get higher quality here.
This is what they wrote:
We are hiring immediately in Tainan!
All positions need to have strong background of 5 to 10 years in either the automobile, motorcycle, ATV or UTV industry.
- Supply Chain Manager
- Electrical Engineer (ECU, circuit diagrams, harness, …)
- Mechanical Engineer (CAD, E&D, …)
- Accountant/ Financial
- Quality Assurance
Salary level depending on age and experience, above Taiwanese average.
English and Mandarin 100% proficiency required.
Belassi Ltd. Taiwan
English posts you might want to have a look at:
- Ma Ying-jeou calls Taiwan’s society “purely ethnic Chinese soil”
- Taiwanese girls dating Western foreigners: What is a Xicanmei?
- If you don’t plan to see Beyond Beauty: Taiwan From Above, here’s why you should
- Who is behind the „foreigners talk about Taiwan“ videos?